WHAT:3rd Annual Index Fest: 3 Days, 90+ Bands, 8 Stages including national, regional, local bands, artisan vendors & food trucks.
WHEN:Friday, September 26 – Sunday, September 28
WHERE:Deep Ellum: 2505 Elm Street – Corner of Elm Street & Good Latimer (across from The Prophet Bar)
FESTIVAL HOURS:Friday: Gates: 3:30pm / Music Starts: 4:30pm Saturday: Gates: 1pm / Music Starts: 2pm Sunday: Gates: 1pm / Music Starts: 2pm
INDEX AFTER HOURS:Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 8:30pm – 2am
CASH & CREDIT CARDSThere are ATMs at several locations throughout the festival grounds. Some vendors accept credit cards, such as the Printed Thread’s Festival Store.
HOW TO STAY INFORMEDPlease follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for up to minute updates. Sign up for our email to receive communication before and during the festival.
ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS:ALLOWED
- Handheld Go-Pro cameras (no sticks, no headgear)
- Umbrellas (small hand-held style)
- Baby Strollers
- Portable/collapsible chair (individual units only; no “double-wide” connecting chairs)
- Regular-size/unframed backpacks
- Non-Professional/Personal Use Radios or Walkie-Talkies
- Personal cameras, including digital cameras, DSLR’s with stock lenses
- Professional attachments not accompanied by a Photo pass in the park must have a paper photo band attached to it.
- Weapons of any kind
- Framed or large backpacks
- Alcohol (alcohol is sold at the Festival)
- Glass containers
- Food or beverages INCLUDING water bottles
- Ice or ice packs
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside Festival grounds (bike racks are available near each entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large umbrellas
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Hard-sided coolers
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Video equipment. No video recording will be allowed.
- Professional/Non-Personal Use Radios or Walkie-Talkies
- Professional cameras, including detachable zoom lenses, flashes, tripods, monopods and any other professional recording equipment.
- Detachable zoom lenses, telephoto lenses and other professional lens not accompanied by a photo pass in the park must have a paper photo band attached to it.
- Audio recording equipment
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
- nauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc
- Metal aerosol containers, including sunscreen
- For additional questions about allowed and prohibited items, e-mail us at email@example.com
- Get up-to-the-minute updates straight from the festival on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SECURITY & SAFETY:We are making every effort to create a safe and secure environment on the Festival grounds. On-site security will be provided. Emergency medical staff will be available on site. If you need any assistance, go to box office or look for a police officer or festival staff member.
LOST & FOUNDReturn lost items or look for lost items at the Prekindle Box Office. After the Festival, you can inquire about lost items by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO I PAY FULL PRICE FOR MY CHILD?Children 12 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult.
I HAVE A QUESTION THAT WASN’T ANSWERED HEREEmail us at email@example.com. We receive a large number of e-mails each day, please be patient and we will respond to your e-mail in the order it is received. As we get closer to the festival it is also a good idea to tweet @index_fest. For ticketing assistance you can try either of the two previous options but the experts are at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOX OFFICE LOCATION:The Prekindle Box Office will be located across the street from Minuteman Press which is located at 2542 Elm St.
BOX OFFICE HOURS:
- Friday: 3:00pm
- Saturday: 12:30pm
- Sunday: 12:30pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: $99
- VIP (3 Day): $199
- Friday: $40
- Saturday: $45
- Sunday: $45
- VIP (Single Day): $99 – SOLD OUT
WHAT YOUR VIP PASS GETS YOU:
- Private VIP Areas
- Complimentary Bites from Area Restaurants
- Complimentary Beer, Wine, Water & Specialty Drinks (while supplies last but we will have lots of supplies!)
- Seating & Shaded Areas
- Side Stage Views
- In & Out Privileges
- Festival T-Shirt
ADDITIONAL TICKET INFORMATION:What does my wristband get me? Your festival wristband will allow access to the festival grounds plus all participating venues and late night music programs at participating venues. All venues are subject to capacity. Can I buy tickets at the event? A limited amount of walk up tickets will available at each venue as capacity permits. Smart people will buy their passes early to avoid lines at box office. Does my wristband guarantee entrance to each venue? Festival wristbands will have priority over walk-up ticket buyers however each venue will be subject to capacity limits. To ensure entrance to all venues, BUY A WRISTBAND AND ARRIVE AT EACH VENUE EARLY!
REFUND POLICYWe are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets and do not issue refunds once ticket are purchased. The event will occur rain or shine. If the event is cancelled for any reason you likely won’t need to do a thing if you entered a valid email address. We’ll inform you of the cancellation by email and refund any amount paid.
- Club Dada
- Three Links
- The Prophet Bar (Elm & Main Street)
AM I ALLOWED TO EXIT & RE-ENTER?ALL VIP ticket holders (Single & 3-Day) are allowed to enter and exit the festival. Please keep your wristband on at all times or you will not be allowed to re-enter the festival grounds or late night program.
PARKING:There will be paid and free parking throughout the Deep Ellum neighborhood. SEE PARKING MAP HERE Due to the increase in restricted parking areas, appropriate signage will be posted. Please adhere to the signage. The restricted parking area signage will stay up all weekend. Here is a helpful guide.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:Dart Rail – Take the Dart Rail GREEN LINE straight to Good Latimer! The Green Line stops feet away from the festival entrance.
PLAN YOUR TRIP HERE
PERSONAL TAXI:Uber – Get 20% off your 1st ride with promo code: IndexFest
Custom Web Link
There will food trucks and non-alcoholic beverages available throughout the festival. No food or drink will be allowed from the outside to the event. Please click here for a full list of FOOD TRUCKS & VENDORS.
Photography, Videography Policy – We encourage you to take photos of the event and share them with friends via social media. Video cameras other than via phones are NOT allowed without a press credential.